We Offer Humm Payment Plan
Pay with Humm Dental Payment Plan
Dental At Forest Hill Are Now A Partner With humm! Making It Even Easier to Pay. Humm Payment Plan is a flexible payment solution that allows patients to spread the cost of their dental treatments over time.
What is humm?
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest ever.
humm is Australia’s latest way to pay! humm makes finance simple by allowing you to pay in monthly instalments. You can select the plan that suits you and you can even pay back early without any penalties. Putting you in total control.
Buy ‘Little things’.
Up to $2,000 and choice to repay fortnightly in 5 or 10 slices - that's over 2.5 or 5 months1.
Buy ‘Big things’.
Flexible repayment terms depending on what you buy and where you shop.
Who can humm?
You just need to tick these boxes:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a permanent job of 20+ hours per week or are on an aged or veteran’s pension
- Meet our credit assessment criteria
- Be a permanent resident of Australia,and
- Have a valid mobile number
I want to humm! Where do I start
This bit’s super simple. First things first: depending on whether you’re an Apple or Android person, go to either the App Store or Google Play and download the App. Once you’ve got the App running, just follow the steps and you’ll be good to go. Niiice!
Get humming with the app
How do I shop with humm?
Humm is fast and simple to use no matter where you prefer to shop. Online, simply select humm at checkout and you will be taken through to humm to confirm your payment. Instore, access the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
With no interest, are the fees high?
- No, they’re not. When you buy a ‘Little thing’ there’s a $2 Little things fee and when paying over 5 months; a monthly account keeping fee of $8 also applies.
- When you buy a ‘Big thing’ you’ll pay an establishment fee. Then you’ll pay just $8 a month. For full details read your Continuing Credit Payment Plan agreement.
- You will only ever pay single $8 monthly fee regardless of the number of ongoing humm payment plans you have.
To know more about Humm please visit: https://shophumm.com.au/.
All You Need To Keep Smiling