Boutique Whitening At Forest Hill
Boutique Whitening is the best and most effective way to lighten the colour of your teeth without doing any damage to them. We can also define whitening as any procedure that makes teeth appear whiter.
How Attractive Is Your Smile?
It says more about you than the car you drive, the clothes you wear, or the hairstyle you choose. Unlike your favourite suit or dress, you wear your smile every day, and it never goes out of fashion. So, what does your smile say about you?
Designed by dentists, the multi-award winning Boutique Whitening offers teeth whitening solutions to suit your lifestyle.
What Is Teeth Whitening?
The colour of your teeth can be affected by many factors including the ageing process, staining from food and drink, trauma, illness, disease and medication.
Professional teeth whitening from a dentist is the only safe, legal, and effective method of achieving a whiter, brighter smile.
Here at Dental at Forest hill we use Boutique Whitening, which is a premium quality, professional teeth whitening system that delivers superior results, and we love it!
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Dr Dinesh Erlewad will first carry out a full dental examination to assess the overall health of your mouth. Provided everything looks good, Dr Dinesh will then explain your teeth whitening options.
With Boutique, you can whiten your teeth during the day, or overnight as you sleep, depending on what suits your lifestyle. Dr Dinesh will take some photographs to check the existing shade of your teeth. Then an impression or digital scan will be taken and sent to the Boutique Whitening laboratory, where your bespoke, custom-fit whitening trays will be made.
Your trays will be fitted at the practice. Dr Dinesh will show you how to use the whitening syringes and explain how long to wear the trays for. In most cases, you will see an improvement in just a few days and optimum results in around 3 weeks.
It really is that simple!
Why Is In-chair whitening The Best Option?
In-chair whitening with a lamp (sometimes referred to as laser-whitening) is seen as the gold standard of teeth whitening by many patients.
Here at Dental at Forest Hill we have helped many people achieve beautiful, whiter smiles using Boutique Whitening. Boutique Whitening is a system that we trust, that we use ourselves, and that we find gives consistently amazing results. It’s definitely our favourite whitening brand!
Day or Night Whitening?
Boutique Whitening comes in different formulas so that you can whiten your teeth during the day, or overnight as you sleep. The Day kit contains 6% hydrogen peroxide and is designed for 2 hours wear per day. The Night kits come as either 10% or 16% carbamide peroxide, which is designed for 6 hours overnight wear.
While both kits will produce the same end result, Dr Dinesh will be able to explain the differences in the types of bleach and advise the correct formula for you. This will be based on various factors, including your lifestyle, preferences and dental history.
Tips On Maintaining Your Whiter, Brighter Smile
- Use Boutique Biomin toothpaste to give longer lasting whitening
- Avoid over-consumption of food and drink that cause staining – red wine, coffee, etc
- Brush and floss twice every day
- Visit the hygienist regularly
- Use whitening top-ups as recommended by your dentist
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco
All You Need To Keep Smiling
Payment Options / Plans
Payment plans are essentially loans, which can support you in managing the high cost of dental treatment. Rather than paying for your dental work in an upfront lumpsum, a payment plan allows you to pay in instalments over a period of time. We have onboard, payment plan service providers who will make your payment plan’s instalments even more affordable.
There are several payment options available at our surgery including Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS, Credit Card, HICAPS, AMEX and Direct Deposit.